How I treated my cancer

 Once again went for a day, to a place called hospital.
To my surprise the report was a disaster and to my dismay,
I had cancer.
The day was supposed to go as usual but the life had something odd in schedule.
The doctor had called and said “you just have a few months to go”
My body ‘n’ soul shattered thinking now what would happen.
My life changed as days passed by, not because I had cancer,
But because of a blessing that came into my life as a puppy, I named him Fluffy,
While the whole day he used to be sleepy.
When I used to be back from work, he always greeted me with a tight 'n' warm hug .
Days and weeks passed by and time had taken a huge flight
Same place, same doctor but with an awesome result! The cancer had disappeared,
Without any ransom of pills, no chemo,
I knew who had been the best medicine,
It was Fluffy for sure. Now ten years have passed by, I still thank the little blessing to be there in my life, no wonder I would exist if he wouldn’t have been there for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Bestfriend

There's hope

Your Game