A Soldier's Diary

Dear diary,
Today was the first day of war, I was almost dead, but the destiny had a reason to make me stay.
 My heart half-frozen, thinking about my family and friends,
 But if I die I want the world not to cry, for the country to be safe I have to be there.
Even if it is miserable, for my mother India it is tolerable.
My mom and dad sitting at home praying with their fingers crossed,
 While the enemies are making a chaos,
Fighting at the borders with the blessings of the almighty,
 Remembering my sister’s words,
 “Don’t give up so easily bhai, the best is yet to be.”
I have to go now, maybe for the last supper of my life,
 But I promise to win back the country’s glory and pride.

Bye Diary
A brave soldier from the Indian Army

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Bestfriend

There's hope

Your Game