Colours that I can't change

Thousands of people I meet,
With a smile I always greet.
Whenever I make a mistake,
Sorry is the first word I'd say,
And always hope for the same.
But for some people,
Life is just a game,
Money today and tomorrow fame.
They know that they are wrong,
But still insist to be right,
So they don't hurt their ego inside.
On the road not far away from them stood a beggar once,
But they were so selfish that they couldn't even shed an ounce.
Always tensed about the competition of reaching heights,
Counting who took how many flights.
Laughing at the ones who couldn't stand where they are,
But they should not forget that even a tortoise won the race from a hare.
But its useless telling them,
All they want is money and fame,
They are the colors I can't change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Bestfriend

There's hope

Your Game